Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cheney Top 10 Excuses for Shooting Whittington








Dick Cheney Top 10 Excuses

10. I thought he was packin some WMD
9. From the back he looked like Karl Rove
8. Whittington was using up too much social security anyway
7. I was told to shoot first and cover up later
6. Guns don't kill people, I do
5. I didn't want Bush thinking I couldn't bag a single thing
4. Whittington called me a lame duck
3. Jim Brady declined the invitation
2. Bush said "only kill what you can eat"
1. I only have room for a human head on the office wall

The real reason Cheney said was " I was tired of the mohammed cartoon getting all the press"

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyrics to Cheneys Got a Gun

http://karavans.typepad.com/karavans/2006/02/cheneys_got_a_g.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home