Thursday, February 23, 2006

"Tammy nyp" The video worth a thousand blogs

I wasn't going to comment on the Teen Tammy meme. But, in the feedscott future line blog I mentioned Tammy and got 400 hits in one day when normally I get about 50. Also, the top 6 searches are Tammy related on Technorati. So, here is my 2 cents.

For those of you out of the loop, here is the skinny. Tammy and a young man, We will call him Timmy made some intimate home movies on her camera cell phone. Well, Murphy’s law kicked in and Tammy’s cell phone ended up in the hands of her nemesis the evil cheerleader; and now somehow portions of this home movie are being released for public viewing on the internet. Go figure.

Ok, here are my views. I watched the movie. Don't waste time asking for it, the link is gone and I deleted it.

First, no young teens should have to learn this lesson on a world stage; my heart goes out to Tammy and Timmy. Second, anyone who knowingly and willingly lets them self be recorded in intimate situations is just asking for the pain. Ask Dr. Laura, Paris Hilton, Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee and on and on and on? Was Tammy willing? The phone was supposedly hers. Did Tammy and Timmy know they were being recorded? Yes, they both did.

With easy access to video cameras in general as well as in cell phones and PDA's the suspicion is there will be a lot more of this going on and Tammy and Timmy are just the young pioneers. Parents be on notice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home